for a Free Quote
Concrete, by its nature, is a porous material that retains and transmits moisture. Concrete slabs are full of dark, damp crevices and capillaries that make it an ideal breeding ground for a number of microbes including; bacteria, fungi and other harmful molds and spores.
With today’s ever-increasing demand for a cleaner and safer processing environment, there is an inherent need for antimicrobial flooring protection. Antimicrobial (or antibacterial as some refer to it) flooring systems combat potential health risks and prohibit microbe growth both now and well into the future.
Antimicrobial flooring systems provide the extra protection and peace of mind customers require.
Antimicrobial Flooring is Available in Three Primary Systems:
- As a thick build coating for use in production and packing rooms, walkways and laboratories
- As a shock resistant mortar for use in food process areas, chemical rooms or areas subjected to aggressive chemicals and thermal shock ( up to 200 degrees F )
- As a decorative quartz or vinyl chip flooring system ideal for medical labs, cafeterias and restrooms
All three Antimicrobial/Antibacterial Flooring Systems offer:
- Protection against microbial growth
- USDA – compliance / CFIA - Approved
- A variety of colors and textures
- A quick turnaround that minimizes facility downtime
- Ease of Maintenance - Easy to clean / sanitize
- Processing & Packing
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Meat & Seafood
- Bakeries, Kitchens & Dairies
- Pharmaceutical Process